When taking care of acne-prone skin, the essential moisturising is often forgotten. This unique moisturising cream fights skin problems in two natural ways. Linoleic acid from hemp seed oil and the blend of AHA and BHA acids fight against uneven skin texture. Unique vegetable oils reduce sebum production and the formation of clogged pores. The result is restored moisture balance, clear, youthful and glowing complexion.
- Willow bark extract is a unique source of natural salicylic acid. It is one of the most used compounds when taking care of acne-prone skin. Salicylic acid reduces sebum production and has peeling properties.
- Rosemary extract has anti-inflammatory properties. It gives all Tundra line products a subtle and calming scent.
- Organic anti-acne complex includes a unique blend from the Amazonas rainforest: acai, andiroba and balsam copaiba oils. Research has proven that after 48 days of use, the blend reduces the appearance of acne up to 42,9 %. The first signs of skin healing can already be seen after three weeks of use.
- Hemp seed oil contains linoleic acid, which helps to clear uneven skin texture and the formation of clogged pores. Also includes gamma-linolenic acid, which has soothing properties.
- Cellulose and myristyl myristate have natural mattifying properties. They bind unnecessary sebum and reduce sheen.
- Organic fruit blend is a multifunctional complex, which includes alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). The main function of the acids is that they are able to extenuate the links between dead skin cells. That makes the cells peel and the result is a more fresh complexion and unclogged pores.
- Panthenol soothes irritated skin, restoring its natural balance.
How to use?
Massage onto cleansed face every morning and/or evening after using LUMI Tundra line cleansing milk and face mist. Moisturising cream offers effective moisture and protection.
When the moisture balance of your skin has normalised, continue using the cream once a day or reduce the amount used.
Can be used alone or in conjunction with other treatments.
Tanning and intensive sun exposure is not recommended while using Tundra series products.