Tundra AHA-BHA Cleansing Milk
100 ml | Exfoliates and keeps pores from clogging | For skin prone to acne
This mild but effective cleansing milk has been specially developed for the care of acne-prone skin to provide maximum results without drying the skin.
Kristel’s experience: “It was the first LUMI product I started using. The comments of other users promised miracles, and now I can testify that my skin condition is finally very good! There was no redness and no hypersensitivity, which I was a little scared of at first. I highly recommend it! I became an ardent fan of LUMI and I have built my entire face and body care routine exclusively on LUMI products – I can promise that all other products are equally highly effective and exciting.” – 05/02/2021
Each particle of the cleansing milk is beneficial for the health of your skin
- Natural fruit acid complex is a multifunctional complex containing alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA). The main function of AHAs lies in their keratolytic ability. They weaken the connections between dead skin cells, causing them to peel off, resulting in a fresher look and less clogged pores.
- Organic anti-acne complex. It contains a unique blend from the Amazon rainforest (Copaifera Officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin, Carapa guaianensis (Andiroba) seed oil, and Euterpe oleracea (Açaí palm) pulp oil). Studies have shown that after 48 consecutive days of use, the complex reduces the incidence of acne lesions by up to 42.9%. Their decrease is noticeable even after three weeks of use.
- White willow extract is a unique source of natural salicylic acid and one of the most widely used compounds in the treatment of acne-prone facial skin. Salicylic acid reduces fat production and has an exfoliating effect.
- Rosemary extract is an extract containing antioxidant phenolic components, which also have an anti-inflammatory effect. It gives the LUMI Tundra series products a delicate and soothing scent.
- Hemp oil is rich in linoleic acid, which helps reduce skin keratinization and clogged pores. It also contains gamma-linolic acid, which has a soothing effect on the skin.
The skin-strengthening ingredients of the cleansing milk reach even deep tissues.
The natural blend of AHA and BHA acids deeply cleanses the pores and exfoliates cornified skin internally. Thus, it allows moisturizing plant extracts better access to the tissues in need of nourishment. Linoleic acid from hemp seed oil reduces cornification processes and gamma-linolic acid soothes irritation. The result is better skin protection, smaller and less clogged pores, and a clear complexion.
Using the cleansing milk
You can use the multifunctional cleansing milk different ways.
Apply milk to a cotton pad and remove excess grease and dirt from your face. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Alternatively, apply the milk by massaging with your hands directly onto damp skin and rinse with water. Suitable to use in the morning and in the evening.
It also acts as a face mask for deeper cleansing. Try it slowly – keep the cleansing milk on your face for 2 minutes at first, then try 3-5 minutes, but not more than 10 minutes.
Due to the high lactic acid content, we recommend using the cleansing milk as a short treatment course for sensitive skin. If the condition of your face has visibly improved, we recommend using LUMI moisturizing facial cleansing milk with lower lactic acid content.
Cleansing milk can cause temporary and slight redness of the skin due to the high content of bioactive substances. In this case, we recommend using the product for the first time on dry skin to reduce the effect of bioactive substances.
Can be used together with external and oral medications unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
When using AHA products, don’t use retinol at the same time. When using Tundra products, we recommend avoiding sunbathing and exposure to intense sunlight immediately after application. The percentage of AHA in the products is mild, the products are for everyday use, and therefore there is no need to stop using the products in the summer. Just leave a small gap between applying and tanning.
Important to remember
Tundra AHA-BHA cleansing milk is the best for your skin for up to six months after opening. If you take a break from use, store the product in a fridge to slightly extend the shelf life of the cleansing milk. But of course, the fresher, the better!
Let’s do good together and protect the environment! Read our recycling guide HERE and take the empty packaging to a container for recycling.
Aqua, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Betaine*, Glycereth-7 Caprylate/Caprate, Cellulose, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit / Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Acer, Saccharum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil* , Camellia Oleifera seed oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate*, Copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin, Carapa guaiansis seed oil, Euterpe oleracea pulp oil, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Xanthan gum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Carthamus Tinctorius oil*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Myristyl Myristate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Sodium Benzoate*, Potassium Sorbate*, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Extract*, Lactic acid
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now