Skincare routine for sensitive skin
50 ml+200 ml +100 ml | SOOTHES, MOISTURIZES, REJUVENATES | FOR SENSITIVE SKIN, DRYNESS, REDNESS, ROSACEA, ATOPIC DERMATITIS
A hypoallergenic prebiotic solution for sensitive skin that soothes, renews and moisturises all the problem areas of the body! The irritant-free natural formulation means that these products are suitable for the whole family – from infants to the elderly.
Dry, sensitive, or inflamed skin often indicates that the skin’s natural protective layer has been damaged. Moisture escapes from the skin, and various environmental irritants can penetrate deep into tissues, affecting bacterial balance. Bio-Klinik product line helps to prevent this harmful chain of events and make skin healthy again.
Bio-Klinik creams are very nourishing and do not result in a greasy residue on the skin’s surface. The skin becomes smoother, softer and more even. The Bio-Klinik toner included in the set prepares skin for the application of creams, increasing their effectiveness. The toner can also be used to soothe irritation and itchiness of the scalp.
Properties and key components of Bio-Klinik creams:
- 16 active botanicals and 5 prebiotics soothe, moisturise and renew the skin. The cream is very nourishing, without clogging pores. Skin remains even, smooth and soft, whilst redness and itching are relieved.
- Prebiotics in the cream support beneficial bacteria. This helps to restore the skin’s natural microbiome, which provides protection and reduces sensitivity.
- The cream intensively moisturises and slows down signs of ageing. A cocktail of hyaluronic acids helps maintain the skin’s own natural moisture levels. Hyaluronic acid molecules of different sizes penetrate various layers of the skin, ensuring thorough hydration.
- Omega fatty acids and squalene derived from cold-pressed hemp oil help to restore damaged skin structure.
- Contains herbal anti-inflammatory ingredients such as black cumin oil.
Properties and key components of Bio-Klinik toner:
- Red algae extract, full of bioactive ingredients, protects skin from harmful environmental factors, slows down the ageing processes, and nourishes skin with a mixture of proteins, vitamins and antioxidants. Red algae also strengthens the skin’s protective barrier and has moisturising properties.
- Oregano hydrosol has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties and is suitable for very sensitive and irritated skin. Perfect for controlling the growth of unwanted bacteria and fungi.
- Yarrow is considered to be a sacred plant for ages – it contains essential oils and helps relieve inflammation and sunburn. Yarrow is especially effective in soothing eczema-related itching and helping with varicose veins.
- Starflower hydrosol has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Blackcurrant leaf extract keeps even the most sensitive skin youthful, elastic and firm. Antioxidants in the leaves nourish dry and damaged skin, leaving it soft and smooth.
- PGA – a powerful moisturiser.
- Minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium in spring water help to keep moisture in the skin and reduce inflammation and sensitivity. Studies show that mineral imbalance causes dry skin. Magnesium is one of the most essential minerals for maintaining healthy skin.
- Prebiotics feed the “friendly” bacteria in our skin. In combination with a range of Estonian herbs in the toner, the healthy microflora of the skin is restored.
Your skin is not hypersensitive anymore, it becomes stronger over time, and its protective functions are more effective.
Use daily in the mornings and evenings. Apply to damp skin. After opening, use within three months.
- Create a ‘smoothie’ by mixing some toner and creme on the palm of your hand. This ensures the best absorption of active substances and allows you to adjust the ratio of cream as you like it.
- Use with acne skin that is also dry, sensitive and atopic. The cream and toner are very effective on acne skin by balancing the skin.
- We recommend Bio-Klinik toner to soothe irritations and itching on the scalp.
LUMI products are unique – chemical free, fresh, and minimally processed – so please protect them from direct sunlight. LUMI Bio-Klinik products are most effective up to six months after opening. If you take a break from use, store them in the refrigerator to slightly extend their shelf life.
Let´s do good together and protect our environment! Read our recycling guide HERE, and please take your empty LUMI packaging to a recycling container.
Bio-Klinik Restorative Moisturiser
INCI: Aqua, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Betaine*, Squalane*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Inulin*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Myristyl Myristate*, Glycerin*, Panthenol, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil*, Propanediol*, Sodium Levulinate*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)*, Sodium Polyglutamate*, Rhamnose*, Glucuronic Acid*, Glucose*, Potassium Lactate*, Lactic Acid*, Tocopherol, Cellulose, Sodium Anisate*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric Acid*
Bio-Klinik Moisture Lock Toner
INCI: Aqua***, Origanum vulgare flower/leaf water**, Borago officinalis flower/leaf/stem water**, Achillea millefolium flower/leaf water**, Glycerin*, Inulin*, Propanediol*, Furcellaria lumbricalis extract**, Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide*, Sodium polyglutamate*, Ribes Nigrum leaf extract*, Rhamnose*, Glucose*, Glucuronic acid*, Sodium levulinate*, Sodium anisate*, Citric acid*
Bio-Klinik Moisture Lock Bodycream
Aqua, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Betaine*, Nigella Sativa (Black Cumin) Seed Oil*, Squalane*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Inulin (Prebiotic)*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Myristyl Myristate*, Glycerin*, Panthenol, Propanediol*, Sodium Levulinate*, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide*, Sodium Polyglutamate*, Potassium Lactate*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)*, Rhamnose*, Glucuronic Acid*, Glucose*, Lactic Acid*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Anisate*, Cellulose*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Citric Acid*
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now