Gentle cleansing milk is specially developed for the natural care of acne-prone skin. Linoleic acid from hemp seed oil fights against the formation of uneven skin texture and clogged pores. Gamma-linolenic acid has soothing properties. Salicylic acid from willow bark deeply cleanses pores and smooths uneven skin texture. The unique blend of acai, andiroba and balsam copaiba oils reduces the formation of pimples. Effective results without drying your skin.
- Organic fruit blend is a multifunctional complex, which includes alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). The main function of the acids is that they are able to extenuate the links between dead skin cells. That makes the cells peel and the result is a more fresh complexion and unclogged pores.
- Organic anti-acne complex includes a unique blend from the Amazonas rainforest: acai, andiroba and balsam copaiba oils. Research has proven that after 48 days of use, the blend reduces the appearance of acne up to 42,9 %. The first signs of skin healing can already be seen after three weeks of use.
- Willow bark extract is a unique source of natural salicylic acid. It is one of the most used compounds when taking care of acne-prone skin. Salicylic acid reduces sebum production and has peeling properties.
- Rosemary extract has anti-inflammatory properties. It gives all Tundra line products a subtle and calming scent.
- Hemp seed oil contains linoleic acid, which helps to clear uneven skin texture and the formation of clogged pores. Also includes gamma-linolenic acid, which has soothing properties.
How to use?
Use every morning and/or evening to cleanse your face. This multifunctional cleansing milk has three ways for use. Apply on a cotton pad to remove excess sebum and dirt from the face. You can also apply it straight on damp skin with circular motions. In both cases, rinse with lukewarm water.
For a deeper cleanse, use as a mask. Leave on damp skin for 2 minutes during first time use, after that for 3-5 minutes but no more than for 10 minutes.
Cleansing milk contains high levels lactic acid, so on sensitive skin, LUMI recommends using it as a temporary treatment. When your skin’s condition has significantly improved, start using LUMI Moisturising cleansing milk, which contains less lactic acid.
Cleansing milk can cause temporary skin flush. In that case, LUMI recommends using the product on dry skin during first time uses.
Can be used alone or in conjunction with other treatments.
Tanning and intensive sun exposure is not recommended while using Tundra series products.