LA-LAA Baby oil
100ml | Softens and soothes | Fragrance-free, with food quality and organically certified
La-laa series products make you sing of happiness like a small child because what could be more pleasant than turning dry skin into silky moisturized skin. You can be carefree when using baby oil because the carefully developed ecological composition is suitable for both you and your baby’s delicate skin.
Sandra recommends: “A very efficient product! When added to bathwater, a child’s skin becomes soft and, when applied, absorbs quickly.” – 04/04/2020
The caressing composition contains
- Hemp seed oil
- Raspberry seed oil
- Milk thistle
- Vitamin E blend (dissolved in sunflower oil)
The composition is 100% organic!
We recommend that you shake the oil a little before use in order to mix all the useful active ingredients and obtain them evenly to damp skin with each dollop.
When to use baby oil?
Baby oil is a versatile helper, the softening effect of which delights both adults and children.
- Daily oil to protect and soften the baby’s skin. Use after washing or add directly to bathwater.
- Helps against baby dandruff.
- Soothes flaking and softens crusts – with oil, the baby’s skin recovers faster.
For mommies and daddies
- When nipples become tender when breastfeeding, the oil has a soothing and protective effect on the skin. In addition, there is no fear that eating oil during breastfeeding will be harmful to your baby. All the ingredients equally have the quality of organic food.
- It is well suited for massaging the abdomen during pregnancy to prevent the formation of stretch marks.
- Oil makes your nights easier. Apply to baby’s butt before bedtime. This way, you don’t have to wash the night poop off in the bathroom – just remove it by wiping it with paper, and the baby’s skin will remain protected.
For all adults with sensitive skin
- High quality oil to moisturize the skin after shower or water treatments.
- Suitable oil for any massage.
- Good to make a hair mask for dandruff or sensitive scalp, as well as an effective tool for restoring hair vitality
- An excellent natural product for removing makeup and cleansing the face
- As a natural sunscreen both before and after exposure to the sun.
What product should be used to wash a baby? We recommend that you avoid detergents for as long as possible, as they can disturb the skin’s microflora and weaken the skin’s defenses. Using shampoo for washing hair should only be started when the baby reaches the age of a toddler.
What does food quality composition mean? This means that the product is safe to eat.
Is raspberry seed oil suitable for protecting the skin from the sun? Raspberry seed oil has become a very popular tanning product in recent years. Pure raspberry seed oil has been shown to provide protection from the sun’s UVA and UVB rays comparable to titanium dioxide (SPF 25+ for UVB and SPF 8 for UVA rays). This is not enough protection for “frying” yourself in the sun, but in certain situations, it provides the possibility to avoid synthetic sunscreen products, including those containing carcinogens.
Milk thistle oil and hemp seed oil also protect the skin from oxidative stress caused by external factors and UV rays. Thus, all three oils contained in the baby oil help to increase the skin’s natural defenses against external influences due to their high content of antioxidants and vitamins.
However, we always recommend that especially young children but also adults should protect themselves with headgear and sunbathe responsibly.
Important to remember
LUMI products are special – natural, fresh, and minimally processed, so please protect them from direct sunlight. Baby oil is the best for your skin for up to six months after opening. If you take a break from use, store the product in the refrigerator to slightly extend the life of the oil. But of course, the fresher, the better!
Let’s do good together and protect the environment! Read our recycling guide HERE and take the empty packaging to a collection container for recycling.
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil, Silybum Marianum Seed OilTocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
All ingredients are organic certified and with food quality.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
0 reviews with a 5-star rating
There are no reviews with a 5-star rating yet