Probiotic Reg’Activ Essential® ME-3
Reg’Activ Essential ME-3® contains the strain of lactic acid bacteria Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3®. There are more than 8 billion micro-encapsulated bacteria in one capsule of Essential ME-3®. Reg’Activ Essential ME-3® can be taken as a short treatment course as well as for long periods of time.
ME-3® was isolated 20 years ago by scientists from the University of Tartu, Estonia. The ME-3® is a remarkably well-characterised, scientifically-validated strain.
ME-3 Lactobacillus fermentum strain has double functional properties:
- Antimicrobial – direct destructive effect on harmful microbes.
ME-3 is antimicrobial to intestinal pathogens, such as salmonellosis and dysentery. ME-3 fights pathogens directly in the intestines. Due to its strong antioxidant effect, it also improves the condition of the intestinal mucosa and inhibits the spread of infection from the intestines to the organs.
- antioxidative properties – indirect positive effects on the human body
The ME-3 strain can neutralise toxic hydroxyl radicals (free radicals) in the body’s metabolism and decrease the levels of oxidised low-density lipoproteins (oxLDL) in the blood, thus providing protection against vascular calcification.
Many laboratory and clinical studies in Estonia and around the world have revealed the properties of ME-3. For instance:
- ME-3 users: elevated cytokine (IL)-10 levels, which is anti-inflammatory for cells. Inflammation in cells is a common pathogenesis of many chronic diseases.
- ME-3 does not inhibit other valuable bacteria, including bifidobacteria.
- ME-3 can be used with antimicrobial therapy: fluoroquinolones, metronidazole and sulfamethoxazole (TMP-SMX).
Healthy effects of ME-3 proven by research conducted in and outside of Estonia:
- Improves digestion.
- Protects against intestinal infections.
- Kills harmful germs in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Maintains and enriches the intestinal microflora by increasing the number of beneficial bacteria.
- Normalises the microbial balance of the gastrointestinal tract during and after antibiotic treatment.
- Reduces metabolic stress of intestines and all over the body.
- Lowers blood cholesterol and protects against vascular calcification.
- Survives, endures and multiplies in the digestive tract.
INCl: Amount of active substances per daily dose (1 capsule):
Lactobacillus fermentum ME-3® 100 mg (at least 8 billion micro-encapsulated bacteria).
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now