Superbloom Vitamin C Night Serum
30 ml | The skin gets softer, younger, and more firm | For all skin types | 100% certified organic ingredients
Did you know that only a small dose of quality night serum can turn your sleeping hours into rejuvenating skin therapy? Introduce the rich Superbloom night serum of LUMI to your body and you will discover that beauty is not just a proverb, but an everyday miracle for younger and healthier skin.
Linnet’s experience: “I use it in the morning and in the evening. It works! My face is much smoother and small wrinkles have reduced. The color of the facial skin is also more even. I recommend! ” – 07/04/2020
How does Superbloom Night Serum work?
- Neutralizes the effects of stress hormones and prevents premature skin aging.
- Trims sagging or wrinkled skin, restoring skin’s elasticity and vitality.
- Evens out the distribution of melanin in the skin, helping against pimples and dull complexion.
- Relieves acne, acne scars and redness.
- Improves skin blood circulation and stimulates skin cell renewal.
- Brings a bright complexion and youthful radiance to the face, giving a good-natured and confident start to each new day.
The versatile nightly superfood includes
- vitamin C
- algae extracts
- hemp seed oil
- vitamin E.
- rosemary extract
The effectiveness of the night serum is manifested through a special composition, each component of which plays an important role in the regeneration of your skin.
Vitamin C helps restore the body’s collagen stores, which give the skin an even tone and appearance.
Superbloom night serum contains 0.3% vitamin C ester, but don’t be fooled – its effect is much more nutritious than, for example, a product with 30% content. How is it possible?
There are two main forms of vitamin C in cosmetics – ascorbic acid and ascorbyl, from which we have chosen a more exclusive one, ascorbyl palmitate, which is suitable also for sensitive skin.
- The first and widely used ascorbic acid (L-Ascorbic Acid) is a water-soluble, unstable vitamin C, which means that the vitamin reacts with light, oxygen, and many other substances. Therefore, there must be a lot of it in the products – for example, 30% is a large enough amount that at least a small part of the unstable vitamin eventually reaches the skin as well. However, because ascorbic acid is very likely to react with other substances, it can be irritating to the skin and difficult to store.
- Ascorbyl palmitate, used in Superbloom night serum, is a vitamin C ester that is soluble in oil only and is a very stable compound. It is not affected by other substances, it does not irritate the skin and due to its fat-soluble properties, it easily enters the lipid layer, where the beneficial active ingredients are immediately absorbed. Due to its effectiveness, the percentage of the compound in cosmetic products is also much lower than in ascorbic acid.
Vitamin E and rosemary extract are powerful antioxidants that give skin vitality.
When the vitamins C and E are mixed, the beneficial properties of these substances are enhanced, creating an even more noticeable change in the skin when administered separately.
Algae extract rejuvenates the skin.
Algae extract neutralizes the aging effect of the “stress hormone” cortisol and adrenaline on the skin, balancing today’s fast-paced life with a restful night’s sleep.
Cold press hemp seed oil improves the energy exchange of the cells, making the skin glow with freshness.
Cold-pressed hemp seed oil contains useful omega fatty acids, 80% of which are unsaturated acids that our bodies cannot produce on their own, but play a vital role in building cell membranes. Fatty acids keep cell membranes elastic and mobile and improve energy exchange and nutrient uptake between cells. Thanks to these fatty acids, hemp oil increases the skin’s ability to bind moisture. In addition, the oil contains many good vitamins, phytosterols, chlorophyll and antioxidants.
The oil is very light, absorbs quickly and does not clog pores. Due to its high content of linoleic acid, it is also suitable for acne and oily skin.
LUMI cooperates with local organic hemp growers in Estonia. The seeds are pressed into oil just before the cream is mixed, thus guaranteeing its maximum freshness and saturation of bioactive substances.
Squalane makes the skin texture youthfully silky and elastic.
Squalane is a component of the lipid layer of the skin. In Superbloom Night Serum, we use squalane derived from olives, which helps the skin cells to regenerate and directly reduces the signs of aging.
How to use the night serum?
How to prepare the skin for the serum? Before using the serum, clean your face – remove makeup and, if necessary, tone the skin. This way you can be sure that the active ingredients in the serum can be absorbed deep into the skin quickly.
How to apply the serum to the skin? We recommend applying the serum to the face before bedtime. Shake, pump a drop of the product on your fingers or in the palm of your hand and then apply it to your face, gently massaging. The massage stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation, and the heat of the hands opens the pores. Knead your skin exactly as you like, bottom-up movements and pressure that creates a pleasant feeling are important.
Should the serum be used daily or as a course? The answer depends on the condition of the skin. We recommend starting as a course and following the reaction of the skin. If you achieve the desired result, repeat the course after a few months. If desired, the serum can also be used daily.
Can the serum be followed by a cream? In case of dry skin, we definitely recommend using a moisturizing cream in addition to the serum.
Important to remember
LUMI products are special – chemical-free, fresh and minimally processed, so please protect them from direct sunlight. LUMI night serum stays the best for your skin for up to six months after opening. If you take a break from use, store the product in the refrigerator to slightly extend the life of the serum. But it’s still the case that the fresher the better!
Let’s do good together and protect the environment! Read our recycling guide HERE and take the empty packaging to a collection container for recycling.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*Squalane*Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil*Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil*Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*Ascorbyl Palmitate*Plankton Extract*Tocopherol (Vitamin E)*Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract*
*Certified organic ingredient. 100% certified organic ingredients
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now
0 reviews with a 3-star rating
There are no reviews with a 3-star rating yet