AHA-BHA moisturizing cream
50 ml | Balances and restores | For acne-prone skin
When caring for skin prone to acne, it is often forgotten that in addition to reducing oil and drying out inflammation, the moisture balance is also very important for healing the skin. Balanced skin is able to protect itself from stressors and remains radiant, nourished and moisturized.
Evelin’s experience: “I’ve been in trouble with my facial skin for a long time. I have tried many different creams over the years, more expensive and cheaper ones, but when I got to try this cream, I realized that I had FINALLY found the right one. This cream moisturizes exactly as needed and does not leave the skin oily. And really, the condition of the skin changes significantly. I will not exchange this cream for anything. I recommend it to anyone who has trouble with facial skin. As for the packaging, I also like that it has a pump. That way, I can use the entire cream; nothing is wasted. ” – 03/04/2020
Each particle of moisturizer works for the health of your skin
- White willow extract is a unique source of natural salicylic acid and one of the most widely used compounds in the treatment of acne-prone facial skin. Salicylic acid reduces fat production and has an exfoliating effect.
- Rosemary extract is an extract containing antioxidant phenolic components, which also has an anti-inflammatory effect. It gives the LUMI Tundra series products a delicate and soothing scent.
- Organic anti-acne complex. It contains a unique blend from the Amazon rainforest (Copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin, Carapa guaianensis (Andiroba) seed oil and Euterpe oleracea (Salad-euterpepalm) pulp oil). Studies have shown that after 48 consecutive days of use, the complex reduces the incidence of acne lesions by up to 42.9%. Their decrease is noticeable even after three weeks of use.
- Hemp oil is rich in linoleic acid, which helps reduce skin keratinization and clogged pores. It also contains gammalinolic acid, which has a soothing effect on the skin.
- Cellulose and myristyl myristate are natural skin mattifiers. They absorb excess oil and prevent the skin from shining.
- Natural fruit acid complex is a multifunctional complex containing alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA). The main function of AHAs lies in their keratinolytic ability. They weaken the connections between dead skin cells, causing them to peel off, resulting in a fresher look and less clogged pores.
- Panthenol soothes irritated skin, restoring its natural balance.
Comprehensive care for acne-prone skin
When caring for skin prone to acne, it is often forgotten that in addition to reducing oil and drying out inflammation, moisture balance is also very important for healing the skin. Problematic symptoms are usually caused by cornification of the skin and excess oil, which results in clogged pores. LUMI’s unique and natural approach combats skin problems in two steps. First, the precious AHA-BHA acid blend (salicylic, lactic, malic, glycolic, and citric acid) helps reduce and prevent blockages. Second, antioxidants, vitamins, and fatty acids from vegetable oils increase the skin’s defenses. As a result, redness of the skin and excessive sebum secretion is reduced. Balanced skin is able to protect itself from stressors and stays radiant, nourished, and moisturized.
Use of moisturizer
- Massage on clean facial skin in the morning and/or evening after using cleansing milk and tonic.
- If you feel that the moisture balance of the facial skin has returned to normal as a result of continuous use, you can use the facial cream only once a day or reduce the amount used.
- It can be used together with external and oral medications unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- When using AHA products, don’t use retinol at the same time. We recommend avoiding sunbathing and exposure to intense sunlight immediately after application. However, the percentage of AHA in the products is mild, the products are intended for everyday use, and therefore there is no need to stop using the products in the summer. Just leave a small gap between creaming and tanning.
Important to remember
Tundra AHA-BHA moisturizer is the best for your skin for up to six months after opening. If you take a break from use, store the product in the refrigerator to slightly extend the life of the cream. But of course, the fresher, the better!
Let’s do good together and protect the environment! Read our recycling guide HERE and take the empty packaging to a collection container for recycling.
Aqua, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Cellulose*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate*, Glyceryl Stearate*, Camellia Oleifera seed oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius oil*, Betaine*, Myristyl Myristate*, Glycerin, Copaifera officinalis (balsam copaiba) resin*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) seed oil*, Potassium Lactate*, Sodium Polyglutamate*, Carapa guaiansis seed oil*, Euterpe oleracea pulp oil*, Sodium Hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid)*, Lactic acid*, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit / Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Panthenol, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now